Coyote Fur Pelts
Click here to join the FOTW Realm and get an instant 10% off code!
Click here to add a handwritten gift message to your order!
Large genuine Coyote fur pelts, high quality with soft fur. Some pelts will have legs/feet, some will not. All have face and tail intact. These make the perfect addition to any Viking/Medieval costume! Look great worn over a tunic, dress or cloak. Pictures show examples of what yours will look like. They may have slight imperfections or small holes.
We have taken care in sourcing these pelts from vintage & roadkill salvage, so you can feel good about wearing! These skins have been saved to be reused instead of wasted.
Care: allow fur to fully air dry after getting wet. Do not store slightly damp or in humid conditions.
Credit: modeled pictures by @official_sam_sager, @fastfaal_nature & @verschoenert.ch
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Medieval garb & leatherwork, all handcrafted by a mother-daughter team. Bringing history & fantasy back to life.
Follow us! FOTW Instagram | FOTW Facebook
All the items you see on our site are handmade, this takes time! The current handling time estimate shows across the top of our site, and when you add items to your cart, above the checkout button.
Some items are in stock and ship within a week, others are custom made after you order and may take a few weeks. If you have a specific date you need by contact us first.
We do not issue refunds except for certain cases of defective/incorrect items, or shipping damage/loss if USPS insurance claim is accepted. However you may exchange your item(s) once for others in our shop! We offer free shipping on domestic exchanges, international additional shipping required. If you exchange for an item of different value, the balance will be adjusted accordingly. Read below for more details.
VALID EXCHANGE REQUIREMENTS:
You must contact us within 7 days of receiving & ship back to us within 14 days. Exchanged item(s) must be in new condition, (this includes being free of odors from smoke, perfumes or pets) in order to be eligible. Custom fit or personalized items cannot be exchanged. Make sure your full name & order # are included inside the package. Exchanged items must be received and inspected before new items shipped.
We do not accept cancellations. Contact us if you want to exchange your order for another item, size or color.
- Incorrect or defective item(s) - We will replace with all shipping costs covered. We may ask for photos.
- Item(s) don’t fit? - If you measured incorrectly/bought the wrong size, this is not returnable but you may exchange standard size item(s) for another size. Custom or personalized item(s) not valid.
- Item(s) arrived after needed event date? - Our handling time is clearly displayed at checkout, you agreed to this when ordering. Orders shipped within our advertised handling time cannot be returned. Delays caused by USPS or needing to exchange items are not valid for return.
Please remember we are not responsible for any customs/import duties/international taxes that your country may charge you upon delivery.GERMAN CUSTOMERS:
Our company is registered in compliance with the VerpackG LUCID Act: DE2283047247711. Recycling is handled through Activate by Reclay. As a consumer, please ensure to recycle all received packaging.
Please note we do charge %7 Indiana State Sales Tax
USPS is slow and their delivery times are not guaranteed. Allow extra shipping time within the US, and double the expected time internationally, especially around holidays.
- Tracking shows in transit but it’s not updating? - This is common for international packages, often updates happen after a few weeks. We will not do anything until it’s been one month since last tracking update. At that time we will initiate a search request with USPS, and file a claim with insurance. If our claim is accepted, we can either send you a replacement or refund. Please note there will be delays during this process.
- Tracking shows lost? - Same as above applies.
- Item arrived damaged from shipping? - Send us photos, including photos of packaging. Same as above applies.
- Tracking shows delivered, but you didn’t receive? - We are not responsible, contact your local post office and file a stolen claim.